Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kate Somerville Enzyme Scrub & Mask Review

Created by Kate Somerville, the skincare guru to celebrities like Debra Messing, Geena Davis, Sandra Oh, Kate Walsh, etc, the Enzyme Scrub & Mask has the dual purpose to exfoliate and cleanse your pores to reveal dewy, flawless skin.

I received this product last year and has since added it to my list of favorites. I could feel the fruit enzymes dissolve, or was it wishful thinking, my backheads and clogged pores while the microbeads gently polish away all impurities on my face.

I used this scrub/mask consistently once a week, and after two months, everyone was commenting on how clear my complexion looked! I warn you, this can get really addictive. I splurge at times before an important event and use it as a hands and feet scrub. It works miracles.

Grab one today at Kate Somerville for $65: Enzyme Scrub & Mask.

2 comments:

Mohammad said...

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update. Replica Watches

Nikola said...

Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn̢۪t digest itself.car insurance quote