Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kate Somerville Enzyme Scrub & Mask Review

Created by Kate Somerville, the skincare guru to celebrities like Debra Messing, Geena Davis, Sandra Oh, Kate Walsh, etc, the Enzyme Scrub & Mask has the dual purpose to exfoliate and cleanse your pores to reveal dewy, flawless skin.

I received this product last year and has since added it to my list of favorites. I could feel the fruit enzymes dissolve, or was it wishful thinking, my backheads and clogged pores while the microbeads gently polish away all impurities on my face.

I used this scrub/mask consistently once a week, and after two months, everyone was commenting on how clear my complexion looked! I warn you, this can get really addictive. I splurge at times before an important event and use it as a hands and feet scrub. It works miracles.

Grab one today at Kate Somerville for $65: Enzyme Scrub & Mask.

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn̢۪t digest itself.car insurance quote