Monday, July 28, 2008

T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer Review

T3 Bespoke Labs Dryer Series is like no other out there on the market. It has consistently been featured in all the top magazines such as Instyle, Allure, Elle, W, Harper's Bazaar, my beloved Vogue, etc. It is also the winner of countless prestigious industry awards such as:
  • Winner of InStyle magazine's Best Hair Dryer award, 2008.
  • Winner of InStyle magazine's Best Travel Blow-Dryer award, 2006.
  • Winner of InStyle magazine's Best Beauty Buys, Editors' Pick Best New Product, 2008
  • Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' Editors' Choice Award for 2007.
The Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer has been included in many gift bags (Salma Hayek and Jessica Alba are huge fans) for award shows such as MTV Video Music Awards, Annual Academy Awards, etc; and therefore, it is no surprise that this amazing dryer is used on many Hollywood A-list sets such as "Sex and the City", "Will & Grace", "America's Next Top Model", "Ghost Whisperer", etc.

On the fashion front, this dryer pretty much dominates backstage in New York Fashion Week and all the major runway shows in Europe. Stylist to the Stars, Adir Abergel even used this dryer on Anne Hathaway for her Oscar look while she chatted away on the phone - yes, it is that quiet.

I first bought the Bespoke Labs Featherweight Dryer, $200, wondering how I could ever justify the purchase, but after just one use, no justification was needed. This dryer is worth its money in solid gold! I was so impressed that I went out and got the Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer, $300, a month later and left the Featherweight dryer at my then boyfriend's place in Soho. Needless to say, my boyfriend also took a special liking to the Featherweight. It has been rumored that he has since gone out and bought his very own Evolution dryer - I guess he will always remember me as the girlfriend who introduced him to the dryer that changed his life.

I get asked all the time why would anyone go out and spend $200 - $300 on a dryer when you can get one from Target for $20 that will dry your hair just fine. All I can say, is for all the skeptics out there to just give the Bespoke series a try. You will experience faster drying time, smoother ends, and did I mention how quiet it is? It works especially well on my thick hair. Before Bespoke, it used to take me an hour to blow dry my hair straight; now, it takes 30 mins and, I swear, I have never gotten my hair this straight before.

Try it today and watch it change your life. Get yourself one at Sephora for $300: T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer. If you want to save $100, try the Bespoke Labs Featherweight Dryer for $200.

No comments: