Monday, August 11, 2008

SK-II Facial Essence Review

SK-II is huge in Asia and loved by many Asian celebrities. I first found out about this collection 4 years ago when I was vacationing in Australia; coincidentally, Cate Blanchett the Great is now the ambassador for the brand.

Like most SK-II newbies, I started my voyage with SK-II with the Facial Essence. The Facial Essence contains more than 90% Pitera (SK-II signature ingredient) and works like a miracle to restore the skin's vitality and promote skin cells regeneration.

As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I used to have pretty bad pigmentation problems due to acne and have found the Facial Essence to work well at reducing those unsightly dark spots on my face. I liked it so much that before I left, I bought 2 more bottles of it to take back home. I noticed after 2-3 months that my skin was more balanced and supple.

This is a must-buy for anyone who wants to try SK-II. I used it like a toner after washing my face in lieu of my regular toner, except I skip saturating it in cotton pads since I do not want to waste any essence! The 2.6 oz retails for $85 at Saks and lasts for approximately 6 months.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear.
If you need profitable currency trading software and metatraedr softwqare please

[b]Download[/b] here http://forexmarkt.us/user/dear.html

Mohammad said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. Replica Watches

Nikola said...

The story of Mulan had been told in China for almost 1,500 years before Disney decided to make it into an animated movie.auto insurance