Monday, August 11, 2008

SK-II Facial Essence Review

SK-II is huge in Asia and loved by many Asian celebrities. I first found out about this collection 4 years ago when I was vacationing in Australia; coincidentally, Cate Blanchett the Great is now the ambassador for the brand.

Like most SK-II newbies, I started my voyage with SK-II with the Facial Essence. The Facial Essence contains more than 90% Pitera (SK-II signature ingredient) and works like a miracle to restore the skin's vitality and promote skin cells regeneration.

As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I used to have pretty bad pigmentation problems due to acne and have found the Facial Essence to work well at reducing those unsightly dark spots on my face. I liked it so much that before I left, I bought 2 more bottles of it to take back home. I noticed after 2-3 months that my skin was more balanced and supple.

This is a must-buy for anyone who wants to try SK-II. I used it like a toner after washing my face in lieu of my regular toner, except I skip saturating it in cotton pads since I do not want to waste any essence! The 2.6 oz retails for $85 at Saks and lasts for approximately 6 months.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear.
If you need profitable currency trading software and metatraedr softwqare please

[b]Download[/b] here http://forexmarkt.us/user/dear.html

Nikola said...

The story of Mulan had been told in China for almost 1,500 years before Disney decided to make it into an animated movie.auto insurance