Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush Review

Today is a very exciting day! I received a bag of beauty goodies containing 25 must have item-of-the-moment! Look for reviews over the next few weeks!! I am in heaven trying all of them!

One of the items I received is the Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush. If you recall, YSL earlier launched the very successful Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation which quickly became a beauty editors and insiders favorite! The best part of the Top Secrets Flash Radiance primer is, again, its built in brush.

Like its predecessor, the brush allows for even, flawless distribution of the product to create a velvety smooth canvas for foundation or makeup application. In lieu of my regular primer, I used Top Secrets and layered it with a liquid foundation. The staying power is phenomenal. It lasted all 14 hours with minor blotting throughout the day. I love how smooth and radiant my skin looks just after using Top Secrets! This is one product that will stay the course and become as famous as the Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation. I can feel it when I positively glowed throughout the day and received a few compliments from my coworkers!

This product is worth a try, Sephora, $52: Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush.

No comments: