Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask Review


Featured in the November 2006 issue of Instyle, and a best buy, this mask delivers on everything that it promises. It is no wonder that this mask was a top seller in 2007 and a beauty insiders' favorite. I am addicted to the triple oxygen treatment at Bliss Spa. but for $160, excluding tips, I cannot afford to go as often (which is everyday) as I would like. Bliss' Triple Oxygen Mask allows people like me, who are limited by the power of our wallet size, to enjoy the glow we get from the actual facial itself, everyday =)

I highly recommend this product, even for people with sensitive skin. I like exfoliate my skin before this mask and to follow with my regular mask! I especially love how the pink/peach colored cream reacts with your skin to form white bubbles that deliver doses of oxygen into your pores. Your skin is left feeling invigorated after just one application! At $52, compared to the $160 facial, you bet this is a steal. I have to admit, although this comes close to the actual facial, I still like going in once a month for that professional Bliss dose of oxygen. This mask is the next best thing which then helps me extend and prolong my glow. Use it 3 times a week and your skin will be thanking you.



Buy yours today for $52, at Sephora: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bliss makes really good products