Featured in the April 2008 issue of InStyle as the gorgeous Brit Kate Beckinsale's (and America Ferrera) favorite eyeshadow, Dior's 5-color palette in Incognito is truly a must-have for every makeup junkie. Having read that, I immediately purchased this at my local Sephora store, hoping - wishfully - that this 5-color palette would transform me into the natural beauty that is Ms. Beckinsale. Although that did not happen, I did, however received many compliments the next day. This eyeshadow palette is completely fool's proof and the colors blend easily to achieve a natural nude look for the day. If you are looking for a dramatic night look, simply line your upper lash line with a black eyeliner!
- Apply the beige color (top left) to the entire eyelid.
- Highlight under the brow bone using the lightest color (top right).
- Apply the pink color (center) from the lash line to the crease.
- Using the mauve-gray color (bottom right) contour the crease, focusing on the outer conner of the eyes.
- Apply the brown color (bottom left) to the eye socket to give depth.
- Line the upper lash line with a liner (liquid or pencil) for a more dramatic effect!
As with all makeup application, blend to achieve a seamless natural look that will wow everyone! This eyeshadow palette will give you that barely-have-makeup-on look! There are many ways of wearing this palette, so have fun and be creative!
This palette has been named the best eye makeup in Instyle magazine's "Best of Beauty" April 2008 issue!
Buy it now at Sephora for $54: Dior Incognito 5-Color Palette!