Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mirenesse: Secret Weapon Mascara - Original Review




Mirenesse is an Australia-based brand that is slowly, but surely, gaining a cult-following in the US! I love my mascara; and I really believe that every girl needs to own at least one mascara. I apply my mascara religiously, even if I am going makeup-free for a day, I will not skim on mascara. It really makes my eyes pop, and brighten my face. As with all mascara-wearers out there, my only complaint is the removal process. Every night, I have to use a makeup remover, in my case Lancome Bi-Facil, to completely stripe my eyes of all traces of the mascara I have piled onto my lashes throughout the day.

One day, I came across an online posting talking about a water removable mascara, Mirenesse: Secret Weapon Mascara - Original; I had to give it a try. Mirenesse's Mascara indeed lives up to its promise. Every night, I would jump into the shower, wet my lashes before I gently "combed" the mascara off with my fingers. No more panda eyes while removing my mascara!! My only complaint, since this formula dries easily, is that it is hard to build on prior application for truly eye-popping lashes! However, for the ease of removal, I can live with that. I use this mascara for everyday wear, and save my favorite (review to come shortly) mascara for those special nights out! This mascara has a secret underground following for all those beauty junkies who are in the know! =)

This newcomer has been awarded many accolades, including:
  • "Best Mascara Ever" (Good Medicine Magazine, Australia)
  • "Most Innovative Mascara" (Real Simple Magazine, USA)
  • "Best Prestige Mascara" (New Woman Magazine, Australia)

An added incentive to try this mascara out?
Mirenesse offers a full refund if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. To return a product you purchased online for full credit, simply send it back within 30 days of purchase.

Note: This product is not available in stores in the United States, and is only sold on home shopping network.

Buy it today online at Mirenesse for $27: Secret Weapon Mascara!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a great mascara review! I have to go and buy it! Thanks Vogue Beauty!

Anonymous said...

First time I heard of this