Monday, July 21, 2008

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review


The Urban Decay Primer Potion, known to all beauty insiders as the UDPP, is a must have for all makeup wearers. I have often been asked why my eyeshadow, liner, and mascara do not run (note: the panda-eyed look is so out) and the UDPP is my answer.

This is the ultimate primer for your eyes, prepping it for a long-lasting, smooth, crease-and-run free eyes makeup application. The potion goes on sheer and totally nude to create a flawless canvas for colors to be painted on.

I recall before I discovered this magical wand, I used to suffer from cakey, creased up, makeup runs. That might have been acceptable in high school when we were all experimenting with makeups, and before Sephora became my temple of worship. However, now that I have discovered this baby, those days are over, and oh yes, so high school-ish!

As I mature with my makeup purchases, I realized many of my problems back when I first started playing around with makeups had a solution, but no one told me! This is definitely one of those products that I wished I had been aware when I first ventured into collecting makeup! This is a staple in my makeup bag and one product I cannot live without. When I do not use my UDPP, my shadows would crease and fade by midday. The UDPP ensures vibrant, crease-free colors that last long into the wee hours of late night partying - yeah baby!

Buy this today for $16 at Sephora: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this and it is amazing! Thank you!