I would be here for days if I had to list out all the awards, best of list, hall of fame mention that this amazing time-tested bronzer has been on, so here are a few:
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' Best Bronzer Award for 2007.
- "Best Brozning Powder" in InStyle magazine's "135 best beauty buys" (March 2002 issue).
- 2006 Best Beauty Buys: Bronzer
- Shades 1-4 elegantly bronze the skin, in ascending degrees of intensity: Shade 1 is best for fair skin; Shade 2 for medium skin; Shade 3 and 4 are for darker complexions.
- Shade 20 is a caramel-beige tone that blends into the complexion to discreetly enhance its radiance and color for a more "healthy" look; may be worn by everyone.
- Shade 00 (only at Sephora) is a matte golden tan that works well on all skin colors, as it illuminates your face with a warm-dewy golden glow.
1. Using a large fluffy brush, I like to use my Shu Uemura Natural Brush 18R, swirl over the compact.
2. Tap off excess powder from the brush.
3. Go over each side of your face in a 3 motion, starting from the top of your forehead (in the center, close to your hairline), brush the bronzer on with a light hand and dipping into the hollows of your cheeks and then beneath your jawline.
Buy it today at Sephora for $42: Guerlain 'Terracotta' Moisturizing Bronzing Powder!