Monday, July 21, 2008

Nars Blush: Orgasm Review




This is one blush that needs no introduction, Nars Orgasm Blush is the holy grail of all blushes. This is a soft sheer, peachy pink blush with shimmery hue that is universally flattering. Nars blushes are known for being highly pigmented and goes on the skin beautifully as if you are naturally blushing! Although at $25, it might make most people scream, but once you try it, like I did, there is no turning back! This blush, a beauty editor/fashion insider favorite, and a staple in Marcia Cross' makeup bag, will replace all your blushes and just for that, the steep price is justifiable.

Few of its accolades included:
  • Best Powder Blush in InStyle "Best of Beauty" 2007
  • Best Powder Blush in Instyle "Best of Beauty" 2008


Buy it at Sephora for $25: Nars Orgasm Blush.





You can also get this product, along with the much-coveted Laguna bronzer, for $37: Orgasm and Laguna Blush/Bronzer Duo.








This blush also comes in a creamy stick form, The Multiple Orgasm, for those who might prefer cream-based blushes. The texture is easily blendable and the stick is designed for multiple usage, such as application to your lips, cheeks, eyes, and even to contour your face. I love to apply this product with my fingers as it warms the product up before dabbing and blending it onto the apples of my cheeks, followed by the Orgasm blush for an all day long lasting blush! I also love to use this as a highlighter above my cheekbones when using a darker colored blush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blush! I bought this and tossed out ALL my other BLUSHES!